- - 1 cup tapioca flour
- - 2 tbsp olive oil
- - 2 tbsp water
- - 1 egg
- - to taste dried basil
- - to taste salt
- - to taste garlic powder
- - to taste onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour flour and seasonings into medium size mixing bowl.
- Then add in the wet ingredients of egg, oil, and water.
- Mix really well. The tapioca tends to seize up when moisture is added, but it will eventually smooth out into a pourable dough mixture.
- Pour onto baking sheet with a nonstick liner and bake for 15-20 minutes until edges become golden brown.
- Over baking will result in dryness or something overly chewy. If a more flat bread consistency is desired add more water to the dough.
- Enjoy as a pizza base, dipping bread, or a garlic bread side with a saucy Italian meal.