- - 2 pounds chicken tenders (or you can use chicken breasts)
- - 1 batch of Southwest Chicken Marinade
- - 8 slices (about a half pound) bacon, fully cooked and crumbled (try our No Fail Bacon method)
- - 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (or shredded cheddar)
- - Shredded lettuce
- - Diced tomatoes
- - 1 or 2 batches of Creamy Southwest Ranch Sauce (sub: combine 1:1 ratio of salsa and store-bought Ranch Dip)
- - 8 burrito-sized whole wheat tortillas
- Marinate the Chicken: In a gallon-sized freezer bag or container, add the chicken to the Southwest Chicken Marinade. (Freezing instructions begin here.) Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Grill the Chicken: Preheat grill to medium-high heat and clean the grates well. Grill for about 4-5 minutes per side, maybe longer depending on the thickness, until done. Chicken is done when it registers 165°F internally or has no more pink inside. Let chicken rest on a cutting board and then dice into bite-sized pieces. (See other ways to cook your chicken in notes below.)
- Assemble the Wrap: To each tortilla, add some grilled chicken, bacon pieces, 2 tablespoons shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and 2 tablespoons Creamy Southwest Ranch Sauce. Roll up like a burrito. Serve more Creamy Southwest Ranch Sauce on the side for dipping, if desired.