- - 1 ½ pounds Signature Farms baby gold potatoes, halved
- - Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- - 8 ounces Signature Farms baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- - 2 large Signature Farms yellow onions, quartered and separated into petals
- - 12 ounces Signature Farms green beans
- - 1 ½ pounds Signature Farms Skirt Steak
- - ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pre heat your oven to 450ºF with the top rack positioned about 4-6” away from the broiler.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Season the water with salt, cover the pot with a lid and turn the stove on high heat. Once the water starts boiling, remove the lid and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Drain the potatoes and pat them try with a paper towel.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine the melted butter with the garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and reserve.
- Spray a large sheet pan (preferably 21 X 15-inch) with cooking spray.
- Arrange the potatoes, green beans, mushrooms, onions and green beans on the sheet pan. Drizzle half of the garlic butter and gently toss so all the veggies are coated with the butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the veggies for 20 minutes. They will be tender but not yet caramelized.
- Cut the skirt steak into 2 or 3 smaller steaks, pat them dry and season with salt and pepper. Place the steaks over the veggies and drizzle them with the remaining garlic butter.
- Turn oven to the broil setting and place the sheet pan under the broil. Broil for 4 minutes, then flip the steaks and broil for another 3 to 4 minutes for medium-rare.
- Remove pan from the oven and let the steaks rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.