- - 3 slices of thin sliced bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- - 1 bunch of brocolli with florets cut into bite size pieces
- - 2 polish sausage links, sliced into bite size pieces
- - 1 square, LandOLakes Saute Express - Garlic and Herb
- Fry bacon in a nonstick pan and when cooked entirely remove the bacon from the pan but leave the grease.
- Add the Saute Express square to the pan and stir quickly to melt.
- Toss in broccoli and continue to stir non-stop until broccoli is almost completed.
- Add polish sausage and stir another minute to heat thoroughly. Serve hot. This could also be good with cheese on it but I liked it as is. One very large serving or 2 small.