- - 1 lb ground chuck
- - 1 lb lean ground beef
- - 1 cup finely chopped onion
- - ½ cup finely chopped green pepper
- - 2 eggs
- - 1 cup bread crumbs
- - 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- - 1 cup ketchup
- - 1 tsp salt
- - 1 tsp pepper
- - 3 tbsp brown sugar
- - 2 tsp yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray two 12-cup muffin pans with cooking oil.
- Mix meats and other ingredients (except for the sauce ingredients) gently in a large bowl. You can saute the onions and green pepper in a little olive oil first if you want them to be completely tender. Place meatloaf mixture in muffin cups, mounding slightly above each cup. This recipe should fill about 18 muffin cups.
- Place meatloaf in oven and bake for 25 minutes. While meatloaf is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients. After 25 minutes, remove muffin pans from oven and spread sauce on the top of each meatloaf muffin.
- Bake for another 10 minutes and then remove from oven and let rest for fifteen minutes.