- - 1 pie crust
- - 2 14-ounce cans of condensed milk
- - 3 large egg yolks
- - ⅔ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, about 2 lemons
- - ⅛ tsp. kosher salt
- - 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- - 2 tbsp. confectioners sugar
- - 1 tsp. McCormick vanilla extract
- - lemon zest for garnish
- While pie crust is baking mix sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in a stand mixer. Turn mixer to medium and mix well for about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into baked pie crust and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest on the counter for about 10 minutes. Place pie in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Whipped Cream
- When you are ready to serve pie, mix whipped cream, confectioners sugar, and vanilla in a clean and cooled bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whip until fluffy, about 3 minutes. (Can also use a hand-held mixer)
- Scoop onto cooled lemon pie and serve immediately. (If using lemon zest as a garnish, add before serving.)