- - 1 ¾ cups water
- - 1 ½ pounds beef stew meat
- - 1 (1 oz) packet onion soup mix
- - 3 Tbsp brown gravy mix
- - 1 bag of frozen mixed peas and carrots
- - 1 bag of small red potatoes
- - 2 Tbsp of cornstarch
- Add water to the Instant Pot and then add in the stew meat. Sprinkle the onion soup mix and gravy mix over the top of the meat. Don’t stir.
- Cook for 20 minutes on manual high.
- When the time is up quick release the pressure. Add in the frozen veggies and potatoes on top of the meat. Don’t stir. Cook for 5 minutes on manual high. Once the pot is done cooking allow the pressure to release naturally for at least 10 minutes (longer if you have time).
- Stir the stew. Add 2 Tbsp cornstarch to a small bowl and stir in 2 Tbsp cold water until smooth and creamy. Stir the mixture into the pot. Turn Instant Pot to saute setting and stir constantly. Stew will thicken fairly quickly. Turn off saute setting and serve.